CONvergence Gaming is always looking for fun-loving, knowledgeable individuals to host gaming events in our 22nd floor Gaming Space! This includes GMing RPG’s, running tournaments, or any other gaming activities you might be interested in facilitating!
How to Apply
If you are interested in hosting a gaming event, please contact Gaming with the following information:
- Type of Game/Event (board, card, RPG, Etc.)
- The title of the Game/Event.
- A description of the Game/Event (include both a description up to 254 characters for the schedule and a longer description to help Gaming staff understand your proposal.)
- Game System.
- Expected approximate duration of the Game/Event.
- Expected player experience level.
- Appropriate ages.
- Day & time preferences.
Gaming table spaces are booked on a first-come, first-served basis, so the sooner you get us your request, the better chance you have of getting the day and time you prefer! A CONvergence badge is required to run a game, so you’ll want to register for CONvergence as soon as possible if you haven’t already.
- Volunteering: Hours spent preparing and running your game count as volunteering for the convention, which helps you qualify for nifty volunteer thank you gifts!
- Theme: This year’s Convention Theme is the first 20 years of CONvergence. Games that fit the theme are very encouraged, but all games are welcome!
Have questions or comments about CONvergence Gaming facilities or events? Contact CONvergence Gaming.