Click here to register online for CONvergence! If you’ve registered for CONvergence online previously, use the same account you did last time. (Your username is your email address.) If you have never registered for CONvergence online, try clicking the “I forgot my password” link and entering your email address before creating a new account! It’s likely that you’re already in the system if you’ve ever attended CONvergence in the past.
If you plan to register at the door, you will do so in the same location as Badge Pick-up.
2017 Registration Rates
|Adult 18+||Ages 13 – 17||Ages 6 – 12||Ages 5 and Under|
|Until Jan 15th, 2017 – 11:59pm||$60||$40||$20||Free|
|Until June 1, 2017 – 11:59pm||$75||$40||$20||Free|
|At The Door
June 2, 2017 through July 9, 2017
Because CONvergence aims to provide an immersive experience for all members, CONvergence does not issue 1-Day Badges. It costs the same to attend for one day or two days as it does for all four days. For more information about membership badges, check out Badge Pick-up!
2017 Policies to Note
- 2017 Registrations will not accept personal checks.
- Acceptable forms of payment for At The Door registrations are cash and credit cards until closing time each day.
- 2017 Registrations will be limited to 3 “Guest Of” membership badges.
- Register by Jan 15th, 2017 to be eligible for the hotel lottery.
Please contact the CONvergence Registration Department with any questions regarding registration.
Verifying your Membership
If you registered for a CONvergence membership online, you should have received a confirmation email stating your registration was completed. This email is only sent to the purchaser, or person who paid for the registrations, NOT to each registrant.
To view your registration information, login with your email address here. After you are logged in, you will have the option to change details such as your contact information, preferred name, membership badge name and emergency contact information. For assistance, see our page on Using the Registration System.
If you have a question about your membership or CONvergence registration, please contact the CONvergence Registration Department.
Transferring your Membership
CONvergence memberships are not refundable, but you may transfer your registration to someone else.
- Ahead of time: You may transfer your membership to another person prior to the convention for no fee via CONvergence’s Membership Registration System. This option is available until the Wednesday before the convention. For assistance, see our page on Using the Registration System.
- In person during the convention: You may transfer your membership to another person during the convention by appearing in person at the Help Desk in Badge Pick-up. You will need your photo ID, the first & last legal names of the person to whom you are transferring the membership, and the email address of the person to whom you are transferring the membership. There is a non-refundable $20 fee for transferring your membership during the convention.
- Remotely during the convention: You may remotely transfer your membership to another person during the convention by contacting the Registration department from the email address associated with the membership (or membership purchaser) and requesting a transfer. In your email you must include the first and last names you registered under, and the first and last legal names and email address of the person to whom you are transferring your membership. This process must be completed completely electronically; printed copies of emails cannot be accepted. There is a non-refundable $20 fee for transferring your membership during the convention.