The CONvergence Dealers Room is located in the Lower Level Ballrooms of the Sheraton Bloomington Hotel just across the street from the DoubleTree by Hilton. From anime, books, and other media to collectibles, corsets or the latest gaming modules, CONvergence tries to fill its Dealers Room with anything and everything a science fiction or fantasy fan could want!
Apply for Dealers Room Space
Applications for the CONvergence 2017 Dealers Room are now closed. Please check back in the Fall for information on the 2018 Dealers Room.
Vendors must apply through the online application form. Emails will not be accepted as reservations or applications. Any businesses intending to share space must submit one application—and only one—jointly. Businesses or entities submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Applications for space in the Dealers Room are accepted only online.
Both the CONvergence 2017 Dealers Room and the wait list are compiled exclusively from applications received prior to the deadline. If you do not submit an application prior to the deadline, you will not be a vendor during the 2017 convention.
If you have any questions, please contact the Dealers Department.
- Dealers Badges provide access only to the Dealers Room. Vendors will receive one generic badge per table, plus one. (ex. Two tables gets you three badges).
- Badges on vendors must be visible to enter the Dealers Room. Please be patient with our volunteers managing the door.
- The hotel loading dock is available for vendor use. Please do not use the hotel’s main entrance to load and unload.
- Secure Storage Space: The Dealers Room is locked from convention attendees when it is closed. Please store your valuables in a secure location. Although the hotel attempts to keep the space secure, CONvergence is not responsible for lost valuables. No one is allowed access after the Dealers Room is closed unless the Dealers Room Head, Hotel Security, and a Director are all present.
- Space Preferences: Please use the Notes section on your application to request a specific space such as “along the wall.” Also indicate in the Notes if you need electricity. We are unable to accommodate all requests but will do our best. If you do not request these specifications prior to the convention, we may not be able to supply them.
During the Convention
- Refreshments: Please provide your own.
- Contacting Us: Your last chance to contact us by email is the Tuesday before the convention. We will not respond to email again until after the convention. During the convention, contact the hotel and ask to be put through to the CONvergence Bridge. They will relay your message to us.
- Adult content should never be displayed in plain view since this is a family convention. The final determination of what constitutes an adult item is up to the Dealers Room staff and the convention runners.