Need a space at CONvergence to feed your infant or toddler, change diapers, or express milk? This is the room for you. It is located in Room #222, right next to ConSuite. Parents and caregivers with infants, young children, or children with special needs, as well as mothers and people who need to express milk, are welcome in the Parenting Lounge.
Parenting Lounge Hours
Thursday 4:00pm – 2:00am
Friday 7:00am – 2:00am
Saturday 7:00am – 2:00am
Sunday 7:00am – 5:00pm
Please be aware of the following rules for CONvergence’s Parenting Lounge.
- The Parenting Lounge is open only to parents and caregivers with infants, young children, or children with special needs, and mothers/people needing to express milk.
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- Do not lock the door for any reason.
- Clean up after yourself and your children.
- Be respectful of others using the room.
You might also be interested in our Accessibility & Inclusion page.
Questions & Comments
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about the Parenting Lounge, please contact CONvergence First Advisors.