Your first stop at the convention! CONvergence Registration is your portal to the convention; it’s your first stop at the con where you pick up your badge and Programming Guide, and it’s the one place every member of the convention passes through.
How to Register for CONvergence
I have an account and want to register, go here.
– If you have an account to the NEW 2013 registration system, please navigate to the login page stated above, complete the login process, select “Current Events” and select the “Register” button for the event you would like to register.
I do not have an account and want to register, go here here.
– If you do not have an account, please go to our event listing and register for the appropriate event there.
2014 Registration Rates
|Adult 18+||Ages 13 – 17||Ages 6 – 12||Ages 5 and Under|
|Until Dec 31st, 2013||60||40||20||Free|
|Until May 15, 2014||75||40||20||Free|
|At The Door||120||60||30||Free|
2014 Policy Changes
2014 Registrations will not accept personal checks, including registering for 2014 at the door in 2013.
2014 Registrations will be limited to 3 guest of badges.
Please contact the CONvergence Registration Department at [email protected] with any questions regarding registration.
Check my Registration or Account Details
You should have received a confirmation email stating your registration was completed. This email is only going to the purchaser, or person who paid for the registrations – NOT each registrant!! In any case, if you feel you may have an account you can attempt to login or reset your password here.
Registration Badge Pick-up Procedure
IMPORTANT: This procedure identifies information and tangible items you may need. Please read this carefully.
ADULT (18+) BADGE PICK-UP: ALL 18+ badges MUST be picked up by the individual the badge is for. The individual must provide photo identification with proof of age. This includes any Adult “Guest Of” badges. NO EXCEPTIONS. (See acceptable forms of ID).
NON-ADULT BADGE PICK-UP: To protect each attendee’s badge and privacy, only an attendee or the person who purchased an attendee’s ticket (known as the account holder or purchaser) may pick-up a non-adult badge. The person picking up the badge must provide identification to prove they are who they say they are. (See acceptable forms of ID) We do not want anyone walking off with someone else’s badge by mistake!!
GUEST OF BADGES: The person who is the “Guest Of” for a guest of badge will have the badge assigned to them and their first and last name collected and entered into the registration system to replace “Guest Of”. This permanently assigns the badge to the guest of. If the guest of badge is an adult badge, to obtain the adult badge requires the guest of to appear before registration in person with an acceptable form of ID. If the guest of badge is not an adult badge, the purchaser, or account holder, can pickup the badge and provide the first name and last name, with spelling, to registration at time of pick-up for badge assignment.
GUEST OF BADGE BONUS!: Guest Of badges can have a badge name set at time of pick-up. There is no fee for this at time of badge pickup however if you choose to change the badge name later, the standard badge name change procedure will apply.
Acceptable forms of ID
1. Government issued photo ID including state drivers license, state ID card, state instructional permit cards, and passports from any country.
2. Credit card or other commercially or institutionally produced card containing your photo and first and last name with a matching certified birth certificate.
3. SSN Card with a matching certified birth certificate.
1. Any of the acceptable forms of ID for ADULT Badges.
2. School (Elementary, Secondary, or Post-Secondary) ID with photo and first and last name.
3. Other commercially or institutionally produced forms of photo ID containing your first and last name with a matching photo. NOTE: School ID’s printed from your home computer printer are not considered to be produced commercially or institutionally.
4. A SSN Card with another identifying document such as a school report card.
5. A parent or guardian vouching who has a government issued photo ID with either the same last name as you or proof of guardianship.
FEQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BADGE PICK-UP
1. QUESTION: What if I do not have an acceptable form of ID to get my Adult badge? ANSWER: If you can meet the identification requirements to receive a non-adult badge, we will offer you a Teen badge instead. Note that your membership does not change, and you do not receive any refund (We do not do refunds). If you later locate the required acceptable form of identification to receive an adult badge, you may appear at Registration with the Teen badge and swap it out for an adult badge.
2. QUESTION: What if I have no identifying information at all to pickup any badge? ANSWER: If you cannot prove your identity, and you are the account holder (ticket purchaser) then you will be unable to collect your badge! It would be irresponsible of us to just hand out any badge to anyone merely because they say they are a particular person.
3. QUESTION: Why is there a badge pickup procedure? ANSWER: First, there has always been a badge pick-up procedure. This merely puts it in writing and solidifies various detail level points to make your journey through the Registration department as pleasant and quick as possible.
4. QUESTION: Why does the adult badge pick-up procedure contain strict identification vetting? ANSWER: In a word: Liability. Convergence Events need to take reasonable steps to ensure Adult badges are only in the hands of Adults.
5. QUESTION: I purchased a “Guest Of” badge and do not know who I will be giving it to when picking up my badge, can I still pick-up the guest of badge and decide later who to give it to? ANSWER: No, you may not pick-up a guest of badge without assigning the badge to a specific human being. Wait to pick-up the guest of badge until you do know who the guest of will be. Please do not make up a name in lieu of knowing your guest of either – Once the name is assigned it cannot be changed and it is against event policy to share badges, therefore any investigation into a badge where the person does not match the badge information stored in our database could end poorly.