CONvergence welcomes members of the press to our convention! This page is to act as a resource for anyone reporting on or putting together a story about CONvergence.
Press Inquiries & Interview Requests
CONvergence welcomes established press and media organizations to visit for the purposes of exposure to the general public. We would be happy to schedule time for you to interview a CONvergence Events Director and provide you with a full, customized press tour of everything CONvergence has to offer on the Friday afternoon of the convention!
- Press must be from an approved media source.
- You or your organization must submit a request for a press pass by the Monday before the convention which includes your name, your media organization, the purpose of your visit, and requested duration.
- You must present your credentials, which will be held at The Bridge, upon picking up your press pass.
- You will be escorted by a CONvergence Events Director throughout your visit to the convention. Most visits are 1 hour.
- You must agree and abide by the CONvergence Photography Policy
- We would greatly appreciate you sharing a link to your story, album, or raw images for sharing.
If you would like access to CONvergence for the full duration of the convention, you must register as a CONvergence member. (CONvergence does not offer free or discounted memberships for press.) All CONvergence volunteers and even the Convergence Events Board of Directors pay the same rates for their CONvergence memberships each year, so you’ll be in very good company!
Please email [email protected] for press inquiries and interview requests at any time of the year.