Shiftboard is a website with a scheduling app and the new system by which CONvergence volunteers can see and volunteer for available shifts, as well as electronically log volunteer hours!
Creating An Account
Creating a CONvergence Shiftboard account is as easy as showing up to volunteer! Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on the New Registration button on the CONvergence Shiftboard portal.
- Fill out the required fields (denoted by asterix)
- Click the Submit button
- Enter the Captcha by typing the 3 characters appearing above and click Submit again.
- You will then receive an email sent to the email address used during registration with a link to complete your CONvergence registration
- Click on the link to complete your registration. You will be returned to the login screen.
- You will then receive an email welcome letter with your temporary password to the CONvergence Events Shiftboard scheduling system! Use the temporary password to login for the first time.
Resetting Your Password
If you already have a Shiftboard account, but have forgotten your password:
- Click on the Forgot Password link on the CONvergence Shiftboard Portal.
- Enter your email address in the email field, and click Search.
- If no address is found, you will receive a message indicating this. You can then, either click Retry to attempt the search again or Return to return to the login screen.
- If a matching account was found, you will then receive an email with password reset information.
- Click on the link in the email to reset your password.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field and then confirm it in the field below.
- Click the Update button
To Login to the CONvergence Shiftboard portal:
- Enter your registered email in the Email field
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click Login
Once you have logged in you can:
- Access My Account to Update your info, change your password, etc.
- Access My Teams to view your current list of teams
- View the Calendar to see available shifts and shifts for which you have volunteered, volunteer for available shifts, trade shifts, etc.
Signing Up For Volunteer Shifts
- You can navigate to the dates of CONvergence by clicking the on the Next or Previous buttons
- You can also change your view by the Month, Week, Day, or Hour view.
- Once viewing the dates of CONvergence, you will see all available shifts.
To filter your view of available shifts on the calendar:
- Click on Search Filters
- This allows you to filter by multiple categories, locations, staffing data etc.
- Click on Add Criteria:
- This allows you to add the selected filter to your view
To filter your view to find shifts in a particular Department:
- Click on Search Filters
- Then Click on Add Criteria
- Select Client
- Select a department
- You will then see a list of available shifts and positions for the selected department.
- Shifts in Red = Available/Open
- Shifts in Green = Assigned
Volunteer for a shift:
- To volunteer for a shift, click on the Available shift on the calendar.
- You will then see a brief description of the position on the right of the screen.
- Click on Take This Shift.
- You will then see detailed information regarding the shift/position.
- To confirm that you want to volunteer for the shift, click Yes, Confirm this time.
- The Calendar will now reflect that you are assigned to the shift and your name will be displayed in
- If you can no longer work a shift that you have confirmed, you can attempt a trade of your assigned shift, click on *trade.
- You can then enter your Trade Offer and click Add Trade Offer to submit. Other volunteers will now be able to see that the shift is available.
Do you learn better by watching? We have you covered. Click the links below for video tutorials!