Located in the Grand Ballroom off CONvergence Central on the second floor of the South tower, the Dealers Room offers a large and diverse gathering of wares, with a little bit of everything to tempt you. From anime to books, corsets to the latest gaming modules, the Dealers Room offers every type of merchandise a fan could desire.
A list of this year’s dealers can be found here.
The Applications deadline for 2013 CONvergence Dealers Tables has passed. If you have questions please contact us using the contact form here
Wednesday 2:00pm – 7:00pm (Dealers set-up only)
Thursday 10:00am – 2:00pm (Dealers set-up only)
Thursday 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm (Dealers may begin to pack up after 3:00 pm)
- Dealers will be selected based on wares and space available. If you have been accepted you will be notified by mail and will receive a registration form four months before the convention. After the payment deadline has passed, a list of dealers will be shared on our website.
- Once your registration fee and form has been returned you have your space. Space is limited so not all applicants will get in, even if you are a previous Dealer. The exception is Guests of Honor. Anyone not accepted is put on a waiting list.
- Table cost varies from year to year. Please contact us by email for the current pricing.
- Dealers’ Badges: Only providing access to the Dealers’ Room, you will receive one generic badge per table, plus one. (ex. Two tables gets you three badges).
- Badges on dealers must be visible to enter the Dealers’ Room. Please be patient with our volunteers who manage the door.
- Dealers’ Upgrade Memberships: Since dealers do not know for certain whether they will have space in the Dealers’ Room prior to the early registration deadline for convention memberships, we offer a discount to dealer applicants to upgrade to a personal membership which allows full access to the convention. Since some dealers spend all their time in the Dealers’ Room, this upgrade is optional.
- The hotel loading dock is not available for dealer use. Please use the hotel’s main entrance to load and unload.
- Secure Storage Space: The Dealers Room is secured from convention attendees when it is closed. Please store valuables in your room, your vehicle or your dealer’s space (but don’t crowd your fellow dealers).
- Please supply your own carts for move in or move out. If you use the bellman service, please tip the hotel staff.
- Registration Fees: We cannot afford the service charges on credit cards or PayPal and accept cash and checks only.
- Space Preferences: Please use the Notes section to request a specific space such as “along the wall.” Also indicate in the Notes if you need electricity. We are unable to accommodate all requests but will do our best. If you do not request these specifications prior to the convention we may not be able to supply them.
- Electricity: If you need electricity you will be working with the hotel who will collect any fees during the convention. Fees are determined by the hotel.
- Refreshments: Please provide your own. If you upgrade to a convention membership you have access to our hospitality areas such as Con Suite and CoF2E2.
- Pre-registration for Dealers’ Room is not available at this time since the fee varies from year to year.
- Last chance to contact us by email is the Tuesday before the convention. We will not be responding to email again until after the convention.
- During the convention, contact the hotel and ask to be put through to the CONvergence Bridge a/k/a Operations or Ops. They will relay a message to us.
- Adult content should never be displayed in plain view since this is a family convention. The final determination of what constitutes an adult item is up to the Dealers’ Room staff and the convention runners.
Any questions or comments about the Dealers Room? Ask its Staff.